Testimonials in Tehachapi, CA
- Recently, Greenburg Construction completed remodel work on our home in Tehachapi. The guest bathroom renovation consisted of a complete shower/tub replacement and its plumbing, laying new floor tile, installation of a fan and new vent to the roof, repairing a drainage leak under the slab, drywall work to accommodate the tub installation through the hallway wall and repainting the bathroom.Next came the flooring renovation, with old tile being removed from the kitchen, dining area, and master bathroom. Twenty-inch porcelain tile was installed in these areas. Our old carpeting was removed from the living room and bedrooms. Laminate flooring was installed in these areas as well as two closets. new baseboards were incorporated throughout the house. New exterior doors and locks were also installed.Outside, the patio cover was entirely rebuilt resulting in a greatly reinforce structure with an enclosed ceiling and new lighting fixtures. The patio ceiling was painted as well.Bruce Greenburg, the contractor and his wife Jennifer did every aspect of work involved in the aforementioned remodel. All work was done to our complete satisfaction and with impeccable craftsmanship. We could not be more pleased with the end product, it is simple beautiful. Bruce and Jennif3er were a pleasure to work with and displayed a very rare quality these days, that of integrity.My wife and I would highly recommend Greenburg Construction for any work you need done your home.-Lawrence and Nancy Singer
- Bruce Greenberg Construction:Dear Bruce I just want to drop a little note to thank you for my wonderful Patio and deck! You created exactly what I had in mind the patio have completed the entire appearance of my house. This past week I have been thoroughly enjoying it with my family.Outside, the patio cover was entirely rebuilt resulting in a greatly reinforce structure with an enclosed ceiling and new lighting fixtures. The patio ceiling was painted as well.I want to compliment you on the completion of the project ahead of schedule, and within budget. I am very pleased.Feel free to use me as a reference with prospective Customers, at any time! I was A Pleasure having your company work on my Project.Thank you and Best Wishes.Virginia Hansen
- It is with great pleasure that we write this letter of recommendation for Greenberg Construction. Bruce Greenberg did a major remodel of our home that included completely demolishing our existing kitchen, building a new one, adding on a laundry room and doing some work in our living room to incorporate the new remodel. The entire process took about 4 months. From the beginning of our contact with Greenberg Construction, Bruce was direct, forthright and honest with us. He is quick to respond to all calls and believes in the ‘courtesy call’ to keep you up-to-date. Because we wanted very little ‘hands on’ ourselves, he dealt with all subcontractors and delivery personnel himself. We left everything entirely in his very capable hands. There were no surprises in the contract or work and he and his wonderful wife Jen took care of everything for us. The day to day dealings with demolition and building were minimized for us as Bruce and Jen cleaned the area daily to make sure that we were as comfortable as possible. There was not a detail left unattended as they worked for us. We could not be happier with the end result of our project. The kitchen is truly a special place and has changed the whole feel of the house. All of Bruce’s suggestions to tie the project into our existing home worked wonderfully. Bruce’s insight into lighting and creating workable space is truly his gift and he has a wonderful way of infusing his very considerable knowledge into the homeowner’s requests. He stays up-to-date in all areas of construction and brings a wealth of expertise to his projects. We highly recommend Greenberg Construction for any home project. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions,Sincerely yours,Tom and Peggy Seville
- Bruce and Jennifer,We just wanted to take the time to thank you for the patio cover you built for us. It’s so hard to believe all the work that goes into a project. First the idea, then a quote, who’s the best contractor for the job, in our case it was Bruce Greenberg Construction. Then the plans that need to be approved…WowYou built it the way we wanted, even though it made it harder for you. The outcome is just what we wanted. The both of you make a good team. At the end of the day the site was left clean and tidy. Very organized…We wanted to thank both of you, Bruce and Jennifer, for all the hard work, it looks great! We would recommend you and we will call you for any more of my construction needs!Brenda and Neil McCabe
- Bruce, When I contacted you for an estimate on doing some work on the home I am building in Bear Valley Springs, I was pleasantly surprised to find that there were still some contractors that took their business seriously. You provided me with an accurate estimate for many things that I wanted to do, but was out of my budget. We were able to narrow the list down to what my priorities were and signed a contract for the following work.
Once the permits were pulled, you quickly started with the block work for the retaining wall. As work progressed you always had suggestions to improve what we were doing. Naturally, these things added to the cost. However, you always gave me the pros and cons of each idea and let me decide. When it came time to do the driveway, you were able to get the cost down enough to allow us to use concrete instead of asphalt. I am so glad we went with concrete. The finished work looks great, as the photos show. When I am able to accumulate more funds, I will not hesitate to call you for more work. You have my permission to post any of the photos to your website.John Madden San Juan Drive Bear Valley Springs
- Install 75 feet of retaining wall around the large Oak tree in front
- Replace the wood deck at the entrance with a more permanent solution of concrete.
- Replace front door threshold.
- Re-Grade the approximately 250 feet of driveway and install drain at low point.
- Pour 13 x 30 foot concrete RV pad
- Pour 6 inch thick concrete driveway. LOTS AND LOTS OF CONCRETE!